2S Naval Gas Turbine
Standard module accommodating 32kg/s at 15degC [2m x 2m x 0.75m].
We implement our innovative 2S Design Architecture with the following results:
1) Version 2S/M6
- 60% Efficiency Vs 0.8micron droplets (and salt in wet state)
- 40% Efficiency Vs 0.8micron dust particles (and salt in dry state)
2) Version 2S/M6+
- 100% Efficiency Vs 0.8micron droplets (and salt in wet state)
- 75% Efficiency Vs 0.8micron dust particles (and salt in dry state)
Both solutions meet with the following typical specifications:
- Salt ingress <0.0015ppm, average and <0.01 ppm max
- Water ingress <0.5% of air flow
- Dust ingress <0.004grains/1000 ft3
- Salt content downstream < 0.01ppm by weight
Our approach, however, is to refer to the 3 sets of charts below for the following reasons:
- More direct comparison across various systems on the market
- Knowing the environmental conditions, the charts below allow to calculate the exact salt and dust ingress/concentrations
- The following charts derive from rigorous testing, mostly witnessed and certified by RINA
On the other hand, the exact efficiencies depend on the exact air velocity, therefore these charts may vary slightly according to the specific projects.
To bear in mind is that, in general, the 2S systems’ Wet and Solubles’ Efficiency increases while the Dry Particles’ Efficiency decreases as the air velocity increases.
Wet and Solubles’ Efficiency
Dry Particles’ Efficiency